Frequently Asked Questions
What is your 120% Price Guarantee?
If you find the same item for less, we will meet the competitor’s price and discount 20% off of the price difference.
- Submit your findings here. Provide the direct link to competitor's advertised item for verification.
The following rules apply:
- Low Price Guarantee request must be initiated within 14 days of purchase.
- Item must be available from an authorized dealer.
- Price must be published or on a written quote.
- Competitors price must be on the same item, from the same manufacturer, and with the same options.
- The price guarantee policy does not apply to clearance or overstock items.
Our Low Price Guarantee cannot be used or combined with any coupon or bulk pricing offer. This offer does not apply to clearance items, manufacturer discount offers, or typographical errors. This offer precludes dealers from making a request. LampsExpo.com reserves the right to determine if the requirements are met and if the request represents a fair comparison on the same item. This offer excludes freight charges on over-sized items. Competitor’s price must include shipping and handling fees if the item was shipped by LampsExpo.com at no cost. Pricing for brands that implement a universal pricing policy can only be matched.
Is every item on the website available to view at your showroom?
Most items available on our website are manufacturer direct.
But we do encourage you to visit our showroom to meet our lighting experts, and help you navigate in picking the right style for your home.
Do you sell parts?
Parts are typically proprietary. But if you see the exact make and model on our website, we may be able to help.
Email us the details at Support@LampsExpo.com:
- Make and Model
- Needed part(s)
- Detailed photos
Do you do repairs?
Yes, local walk-ins only. Shipped packages will be refused.
Feel free to walk in with your fixture(s) during our showroom business hours. We need to physically inspect the fixture to determine if the issue is repairable.
- Repairs are not done the same day.
Can I place my order over the phone?
Due to the handling of sensitive information and to ensure data security, we DO NOT take phone orders.
- Although, if you need assistance on making a purchase on our website, we'll gladly walk you through the checkout process.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Expedited shipping is available on Non-LTL (truck delivery) items. But standard lead times are still required to process the items for shipping.
Expedited shipping are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
If you need a cost estimate, please submit your request here.
- Provide item number(s), quantity, shipping address, and desired delivery window.
Need it tomorrow?
- Only a handful of manufacturers are setup for quick-ship. Please call us during business hours (PST) 1-323-938-6026.
Can I have my order shipped to your showroom, for me to pick up?
Of course you can.
For any reason you are unable to accept packages, you may request to ship your order to our showroom for pick-up. We can hold your order for up to 7 days.
- Unclaimed orders after 7 days will be considered to be returned to the manufacturer, and will be subject to our Return Policy.
How do I cancel my order?
You may request to cancel by simply replying to your initial order confirmation email, or submit your request through our Contact Us page.
Orders that have not been shipped may be cancelled at no charge. We make every effort to ship your order as quickly as possible, and will make every attempt to cancel your order. However, many of our products ship direct from the manufacturer to you. If an item has already been shipped or processed for shipping, we cannot cancel the order.
- Returns will be subject to our Return Policy.
In the event that you would like to cancel your order and it is not being shipped from our warehouse, we will need to confirm with the individual manufacturer that your order has not been shipped. Once we have confirmation that your order has been cancelled, we will credit your account.
How do I contact Technical Support?
It is highly recommended that fixtures are installed by a professional.
Manufacturers independently operate technical support for their products.
- You may find their contact information within the included manual or installation guide.
- You may also visit the manufacturer's direct website for their complete contact information.
How do I return my order?
All returns require an RGA (return goods authorization) Number, and request must be made within 30 days of receipt.
Submit RGA Request to: Support@LampsExpo.com
- Reference your order number, along with reason for return.
- Detailed photos required for damaged, defective, and incorrect item claims.
- You'll receive an RGA Number & Return instructions typically within 2-5 business days.
Please read our Return Policy in its entirety, as some products may not be returnable.
Can I return my order at your showroom?
Yes, as long as you have an RGA Number.
But keep in mind, most items are manufacturer direct, so the returns will still need to be shipped to their warehouse. We will ship your return to the manufacturer on your behalf, and deduct any the shipping cost off any credit or refund.
Where is my refund?
Refunds are processed once the returned item(s) has been inspected and processed by the warehouse.
- Processing time may vary depending on manufacturer. Some can take up to 7-10 business days.
- Providing return tracking information may expedite the process. We can try to have the warehouse locate your return for quicker processing.