- Bulb Type: E26 Medium Base
- Bulb Quantity: 6
- Bulb(s) Included: No
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Finish/Color: Aged Brass
- Glass/Shade: Shade/Diffuser Color: White
Shade/Diffuser Material: Glass
- Material: Steel
- Downrod/Stem: Stem
- Backplate/Canopy: 4.5
- UL Listing: UL
- Suitable Location: Damp Location
- Lead Time: 1-3 Business Days
- Condition: New
- Collection: Estee
- Style: Sculptural & Geometric, Everyday Modern
- Dimension: 28.00 W x 15.00 H
- Weight: 25.00
- Ship Method: Parcel
- CA Prop 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We only ship within the 48 contiguous US states. (Excluding: PO Boxes & APO/FPO Addresses)
Orders that qualify (Orders $99+) for the Free Shipping Promotion are shipped using Ground Service. Typical transit time for ground service are 3-5 business days (excluding weekends & holidays). Contact us if you require expedited shipping.
Transit time does not include processing lead times. Processing lead times is the time required to prepare the items for shipping. Transit and lead times are estimates.
Typical lead times are 1-3 business days. Items that require assembly typically ship within 5-7 business days. Items made to order typically ship within 2-4 weeks.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, including the cost of the original shipment to buyer on orders that qualified for a Free Shipping promotion.
We (the seller) reserve the right to require a signature upon delivery.
Despite our best efforts, products do occasionally arrive with broken glass/shade. Items received with broken glass/shade are not considered defective products. Upon notification, we will do our best to send you the replacement glass in a timely manner and at no cost. It is the buyers responsibility to notify seller of any damage to the fixture within a reasonable time, not to exceed 48 hours after delivery.
LTL Shipments (Truck Delivery) require delivery coordination between the buyer and trucking company.
- Buyer is responsible for contacting the trucking company for coordination, and any additional fees incurred outside of initial shipping quote.
- Services that may incur additional fees are, but not limited to; lift gate service, residential delivery, re-routing, storage, and/or white glove services.
- Buyer is to refuse delivery of damaged upon arrival shipments with detailed photos.
Items that are received broken or in defective condition will be replaced at no cost to buyer. Damaged boxes and packaging should NOT be accepted. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect shipments immediately and notify us of any defect.
In cases where an item is shipped incorrectly due to our error, we will issue a call tag for pickup and send out the correct item. It is the customers duty to inspect shipments upon arrival and notify us of any errors in shipment. Under no circumstances will replacements or exchanges be accommodated if the item has been modified, installed, or is no longer in original packaging and saleable condition.
Buyer must report any defects, damages, and incorrect items within 48 hours of delivery along with detailed photos.
We (the seller) can not be held responsible for missing ordered item(s) once the shipping company records the shipment as delivered.
If a shipment is returned due to the delivered inability to deliver, for reasons including but not limited to:
- Customer not being available to sign for the delivery where a shipment is sent with a signature requirement. This covers orders over $100;
- Inability to deliver due to a bad or incorrect address;
- Refused due to buyers remorse;
the buyer is responsible for all shipping charges, including the cost to re-deliver the order.